We currently have 2 availabilities, one Junior Editor / Edit Assistant and various Freelance Camera Operators. More info coming soon.
Junior Editor / Camera Operator
(on a freelance basis)
We are looking for a Junior Editor to join our small team in South East London. We are a company that primarily produces video for clients, this includes Live Events, Promotional Videos and Online Content.
- First pass edits
- Checking edits
- Basic Colour correcting
- Managing footage and edit project storage
- Backing up all footage and managing folder structures
- Cataloging footage in edits
- B-Camera operating on certain shoots
- Setting up and organizing equipment
- Proficiency at Adobe Premiere Pro (training will be provided but some previous edit experience required.)
- Ability to use both Mac and Windows
- Basic photoshop knowledge preferable
- Basic knowledge of camera and audio equipment
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings (only for shoots)
- A-Level Education required.
The job is flexible and can mostly work around any other commitments. You are guaranteed one day a week but will probably be 2 days. It is based in our office in SE London when not on location.
Rate: £10 – £12 per hour (depending on experience and reliability)
Please email CVs to email@example.com